1.1We are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to the web site in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act").
2. Information collected and retained by the Administrators
2.1We collect personal information about you from personal details provided by yourself in relation to the Services we offer to Users. We do not collect any sensitive personal information such as information on your racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union affiliations, sexual life, health or criminal history.
3. Use of information by the Administrators
3.1We collect information which is necessary to:
3.1.1 provide the Services to you;
3.1.2 notify you of your Service order status; and
3.1.3 carry out internal administration and analysis.
3.2We can also use that information to enhance your visit to our web site by:
3.2.1 telling you about new products, new services and special offers;
3.2.2 tailoring your experience to your preferred choice of activities; and
3.2.3 informing you of changes in our web site.
4. Accessing and amending your personal informationWe will process your personal data for the purposes set out in clause 3 above. If however, you have any queries or requests in relation to Data Protection please notify our Data Protection Compliance Officer at: Media House, Azalea Drive, Swanley, Kent BR8 8HU, United Kingdom
5. Disclosure to Third Parties
5.1We may disclose your information to necessary third parties to enable us to provide you with the Services. By requesting us to provide you with the Services you consent to this disclosure.
5.2We also reserve the right to access and disclose to third parties your information to comply with applicable laws including but not limited to disclosure in accordance with the Act, the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 and lawful authority requests, to safeguard the proper operation of our systems and to protect ourselves and our clients.
6. Protection of personal informationWe use our reasonable endeavours, to ensure proper storage and careful disclosure of your personal information in order that nothing improper happens to your private information. These security measures mean that we may occasionally have to ask you for proof of identity before we are able to disclose personal information to you.
8. Opt-InIf you tick an opt-in box the Administrators will provide your information to selected third parties. We or they may contact you by mail, telephone or e-mail to let you know about services and products which may be of interest to you. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us about you in our records in return for the payment of a small fee. You also have the right to correct any inaccuracies in the information.